Dragonfly Forest to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on Friday, August 24th
Dragonfly Forest, Inc.,a non-profit organization offering camp experiences for children with Autism and other medical needs, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square to celebrate their newest supporter of “FOR JUST ONE DAY” campaign with the Gansevoort Hotel.
In honor of the occasion, Fred Weiner, President, Dragonfly Forest, and Elon Kenchington, COO, Gansevoort Hotel Group will ring the Opening Bell at NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio on Friday, August 24, 2012 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx
- Viewers must have Windows Media Player to view the webcam
- Scroll to the bottom of the page under the heading MarkeketSite
- Web cam and click on Windows Media Player
- The Web cam is live only and is not archived
- Do not be alarmed that the web cam is fuzzy. The video feed is compressed for online viewing.
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For news tweets, please visit http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.