Dragonfly Forest is looking for a Development Director to help grow our organization though fundraising and community involvement.
Job Title: Development Director (full time)
Reports to: Executive Directors
To further the mission of Dragonfly Forest through the development of donors and funds.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop and execute Dragonfly Forest’s annual fundraising plan
· Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
· Use current donor management software
· Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
· Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
· Oversee the organization of special events
· Develop and track proposals and reports through Philantrack for all grants and corporate fundraising
· Use social media to promote Dragonfly fundraising initiatives
· Process incoming donations in the Conshohocken office
Dragonfly Forest is committed to a team approach. Our board, executive directors, and camp directors will assist with the logistics and grunt work of annual appeals, grants, and events. We will each work to develop healthy donor relationships.
Specific Goals of the Organization:
· Raise $475,000 per calendar year through corporate sponsorships, events, and individual giving
· Raise $100,000 through grants per calendar year
Salary and perks:
$35,000/year for full time hours
Work some days from home (in the Philadelphia area) and in the Dragonfly office in Conshohocken, PA
Please email cover letter and resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org